The Sunline sliding cubicle series is really the future of cubicles. With no tools required aside from the work surfaces, it makes for a quick and easy install. The Sunline sliding cubicle is made with components of the highest quality anodized aluminum and glass or fabric-covered wall panels complete with a sound-proofing honeycomb core. Save your company thousands of dollars by purchasing our Sunline cubicles!
Sunline cubicle assembly only takes 14 simple steps. Learn how to set up your Sunline cubicle system in this instructional video.
In this video, you'll learn how to install your Sunline sliding cubicle using these steps:
1) Verify your installation plan and workspace's dimensions to make sure your cubicle will fit.
2) Unbox all of the package contents and lay them out logically.
3) Use the included lubricated wipe to grease the grooves inside every post.
4) Slide the bottom panel(s) into the corner post.
5) Measure the post height to make sure you have room for your work surface.
6) Adjust the post height as needed, then stand up the next cubicle post.
7) Slide the panels in.
8) Keep standing up the posts and sliding in the panels until you finish building the cubicle wall.
9) Place the weight-bearing file cabinets according to your installation plan.
10) If included, install the overhead cabinet according to your plan.
11) Place all cantilevers and white plastic clips in the insides of the walls.
12) Drop the work surfaces onto the support pieces.
13) Screw them into the white clips, cantilevers and flat plates to attach the work surface.
14) Invite your employees into their new cubicle!
[0:13] Step 1: Verify dimensions
[0:20] Step 2: Unbox and lay out the contents
[0:25] Step 3: Lubricate the post grooves
[0:49] Step 4: Slide the bottom panel(s) into the corner post
[1:52] Step 5: Measure post height
[2:04] Step 6: Adjust post height and stand up the next post
[2:36] Step 7: Stand up the next post and slide the panels in
[2:50] Step 8: Continue until you build the entire wall
[3:06] Step 9: Place weight-bearing file cabinets
[3:10] Step 10: Clip overhead cabinet in
[3:35] Step 11: Place cantilevers and white plastic clips
[3:47] Step 12: Drop work surfaces
[3:56] Step 13: Secure work surfaces
[4:04] Step 14: Invite employees in!
Explore our Sunline sliding cubicles: https://www.arnoldsofficefurniture.com/product-category/new-office-cubicles/
Subscribe for more office furniture inspiration: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC40TWFtboVaUrngg7ZpdhLw?sub_confirmation=1
Let's get social:
#arnoldsofficefurniture #sunlinecubicles #cubicleassembly