Must-have Google Slides add-ons for teachers!
In this week's education technology tutorial, Sam Kary shows you nine Google Slides add-ons that will significantly improve the way you teach with Google Slides.
Here's a list of the add-ons covered in this tutorial:
1. Unsplash: https://gsuite.google.com/marketplace/app/unsplash_images/118060109276
2. Extensis Fonts: https://gsuite.google.com/marketplace/app/extensis_fonts/568288816452
3. Flaticon: https://gsuite.google.com/marketplace/app/icons_for_slides_docs/381578326502
4. Slides Translator: https://gsuite.google.com/marketplace/app/slides_translator/333911051422
5. Easy Accents: https://gsuite.google.com/marketplace/search/Easy%20Accents%20-%20Slides
6. Hypatia: https://gsuite.google.com/marketplace/app/hypatia/590044986674
7. Pear Deck: https://gsuite.google.com/marketplace/app/pear_deck_for_google_slides_addon/363332900703
8. Slido: https://gsuite.google.com/marketplace/app/slido_for_google_slides/240609050747
9. Nearpod: https://gsuite.google.com/marketplace/app/nearpod/501359647293
If you’re an educator looking for additional support with using technology in your classroom, book a free strategy session with Sam to see how he can help: https://www.21centurycurriculum.com
Interested in learning how to build a fully tech-integrated curriculum? Visit https://www.21centuryclass.com
for the latest enrollment updates for Sam's online course.
Click here to visit The New EdTech Classroom for tips, ideas, and resources for how to use education technology to increase engagement, rigor, and creativity in your classroom: https://www.newedtechclassroom.com
Join The New EdTech Classroom mailing list to receive updates on new videos, blog posts, events, and more! Plus, when you sign up you get instant access to 20+ FREE resources to use in your classroom today: https://newedtechclassroom.com/mailinglist/
Follow Sam Kary on Twitter: https://twitter.com/newedtechclass
Interested in the software I use to create my videos? Check out the links below! Many of these products offer a free trial to start and just clicking on the link helps to support The New EdTech Classroom and this channel! (Full disclosure: the following links are affiliate links, so The New EdTech Classroom would receive a portion of the sale if you were to decide to move forward with a subscription!)
Screenflow is a dynamic, intuitive video editing software that I use to create all of my YouTube videos. They're currently offering a free trial! Get more details here: https://telestream.8bx6ag.net/c/2242743/352742/4900
I use Adobe Spark Post to design all of my YouTube thumbnails, as well as for the graphics and web page creation, as well as video projects I make with my students. More information here: https://clk.tradedoubler.com/click?p=264355&a=3154632&g=24531570
If you're interested in creating a website, these are a couple of programs I personally use and highly recommend:
Bluehost is a web host that offers a professional platform for your website. You can check them out here: https://www.bluehost.com/track/newedtechclass/
Elementor is a powerful tool that helps with clean visual design for your website as well as marketing to further your website's influence. More details here: https://elementor.com/?ref=11213