The Forum’s Future of Jobs report predicts that machine learning and digital automation will eliminate 75 million jobs by 2025 while also generating 133 million new ones. How can governments better prepare for the global change in labour markets?
· Ahmad bin Abdullah Humaid Belhoul Al Falasi, Minister of State for Higher Education and Advanced Skills of the United Arab Emirates.
· Sarah Kirby, Group Head, Organization Design and Human Resource Strategy, Zurich Insurance Group, Switzerland.
· Maxim Oreshkin, Minister of Economic Development of the Russian Federation; Young Global Leader.
· Laura D'Andrea Tyson, Distinguished Professor of the Graduate School, Haas School of Business, University of California, Berkeley, USA.
· Saadia Zahidi, Managing Director, World Economic Forum.http://www.weforum.org/
The World Economic Forum is the International Organization for Public-Private Cooperation. The Forum engages the foremost political, business, cultural and other leaders of society to shape global, regional and industry agendas. We believe that progress happens by bringing together people from all walks of life who have the drive and the influence to make positive change.
World Economic Forum Website ► http://www.weforum.org/
Facebook ► https://www.facebook.com/worldeconomicforum/
YouTube ► https://www.youtube.com/wef
Instagram ► https://www.instagram.com/worldeconomicforum/
Twitter ► https://twitter.com/wef
LinkedIn ► https://www.linkedin.com/company/world-economic-forum
TikTok ► https://www.tiktok.com/@worldeconomicforum
Flipboard ► https://flipboard.com/@WEF