In this English lesson I'll model how to talk about yourself in English by talking about myself. I'll tell you 10 things about my life that you might not have known already. At the same time I'll give you model sentences that you can learn so that you can describe yourself in English!
I'll talk about birth order, family history, likes and dislikes. I know some of the things I may have mentioned before, but some will be new to you!
Also don't miss my hammer trick towards the end of the video!
I hope you enjoy this little English lesson on how to describe yourself in English and I wish you all the best as you continue to learn the English language.
Have a great day!
⌛ Remember: Always watch the video three times. Twice today with English subtitles on, and once tomorrow with the English subtitles off. This will reinforce the English you have learned!
✅ Support Me and Get These Members Only Perks:
😀💲 If you would like to become a member of my channel here is the link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZJJTxA36ZPNTJ1WFIByaeA/join
Becoming a member at every level has these benefits and perks:
1) For 10 minutes or more at the end of each live stream you will be able to participate in the "Members Only" chat.
2) A cool crown beside your name during live streams and when making comments on videos.
3) Your name in green during live stream lesson chat.
4) You will have access to a members only video each Wednesday called, "Wednesdays with Bob". These are behind the scenes bonus videos with full English transcripts for your listening practice.
5) A full transcript for every Tuesday video.
6) Access to a slower version of every Tuesday video with high quality audio and large easy-to-read English subtitles.
7) At least one worksheet for each Tuesday video to fill out while listening. (Great for Teachers!)
8) From time to time access to worksheets and games on Quizlet for each Tuesday video.
✅ Join now to receive these perks: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZJJTxA36ZPNTJ1WFIByaeA/join
I really appreciate those you that have chosen to thank me in this way! Please only support me if you can afford it!
If you prefer to support me via Patreon, here is a link to that page: https://www.patreon.com/bobthecanadian
Thank you for your generosity!
✅SEND ME A POSTCARD:
Bob the Canadian
P.O. Box 419
TAKE YOUR ENGLISH CONVERSATIONS TO THE NEXT LEVEL:
✅Talk to a real English tutor / teacher at preply: http://tracking.preply.com/SH2X
(This is an affiliate, signing up for this service helps support my channel).
✅Some Books I Recommend:
The Pearl by John Steinbeck: https://geni.us/the-pearl-bob
The Martian by Andy Weir: https://geni.us/the-martian-bob
Essential Words for the TOEFL by Steven J. Matthiesen: https://geni.us/learn-toefl-vocabulary
(These are affiliates, purchasing these books helps support my channel).
✅ I have a second Youtube channel right here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmW5tmKIBrryNf5n-_A6Fmw
✅ Join me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/engbobthecanadian/
✅ Sign up for my email list for regular English lesson practice materials: https://bit.ly/3iW5F7h
✅ P.S. If you are interested I have created a podcast of my shorter English lessons. It is right here: https://www.buzzsprout.com/1310116
#englishlesson #learnenglish #bobthecanadian
**Note: All images used under:
CC0 License ✓ Free for personal and commercial use ✓ No attribution required
From pexels.com or pixabay.com