A green claymen becomes jealous of a fellow red claymen and takes matters into his own hands to rectify the problem.
- At 42 seconds, it's a little over 1000 pictures taken for this animation, although another 100 or so were taken but not used/deleted.
- I use an oil-based clay called Belgrave but it's only sold in Australia.
- I film at 24fps
- I use a Canon M700i DV Camcorder connected to my computer through a firewire cable.
- I use Stop Motion Pro V6 HD to make my animations. Go to http://www.stopmotionpro.com
to check it out.
- All the sound effects in this movie were obtained from http://www.soundsnap.com
- Want to learn how to make something seemingly fly? Check out my flying tutorial here: http://www.mamshmam.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2
- Want to learn how to make these? Just getting started and don't know what programs to use? Check out my basic stop-motion tutorial for Macs and PC's here: http://www.mamshmam.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=5#5