If you are a married woman, but expecting to have a baby girl, dreaming of having a baby girl is an announcement of good news in marriage. If you are not married, then such revelation could portend some obstacles against your marriage fulfillment. If you are carrying a baby girl is an indicative of joy and happiness but if such child is sad or crying, then the dream warns that someone has a grudge against you. Or possibly some person needs your attention for your help. To give birth to a baby-girl in a dream promises a happy and comfortable future in your marriage. The Bible says, God blessed Hannah with a baby (1 Samuel 2:1-10). If you feel happy after the theme, then it means God has answered one of your requests. Rejoice. In some cases, some dreams involving having a baby girl can also be connected to a spirit children. Pray, bind and cast them from the wall of your marital destiny otherwise it may cause repeated disappointments.https://www.evangelistjoshua.com/giving-birth-female-girl-dream/
1. Matthew 19:26 But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible. I pray for you, every impossible case in your marriage shall be possible, in Jesus name.
2. Micah 7:8 Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the Lord shall be a light unto me. I decree into your life, every plan of the wicked to delay your fruit of the womb shall be destroyed, in Jesus name. Celebrate your light and answered prayers.
3. Genesis 25:21 And Isaac intreated the Lord for his wife, because she was barren: and the Lord was intreated of him, and Rebekah his wife conceived. I pray for you today, whether your enemy likes it or not, you have entered into the season of your pregnancy, in Jesus name.
4. Luke 1:42 And she spake out with a loud voice, and said, Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb. I prophesy into your life, if the enemy has cursed your body, today, it shall receive supernatural breakthrough, in Jesus name.
5. 1 Samuel 1:27 For this child I prayed; and the Lord hath given me my petition which I asked of him: In the name of Jesus, the word of God will come to fulfillment concerning your case, in Jesus name. Thank Him for answered prayers.
6. Exodus 23:26 There shall nothing cast their young, nor be barren, in thy land: the number of thy days I will fulfil. I pray for you: Any power saying ‘NO WAY” to the YES of God in your marriage shall eat the fruit of sorrow, in Jesus name.
7. 1 Timothy 2:15 Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety. I pray for you, you shall be protected in the process of pregnancy and childbearing: no evil shall be recorded against you, in Jesus name.
8. Genesis 30:22 And God remembered Rachel, and God hearkened to her, and opened her womb. I prophesy to you today, may the Lord remember you and open your womb by the power of His mercies, in Jesus name.
Read more at: https://www.evangelistjoshua.com/midnight-prayers-for-fruit-of-the-womb/