Review of 6 Strong & Sturdy Garden Scissors
🌿#1 Fiskars 91095935J Steel Bypass Pruning Shears: https://amzn.to/2n2hGka
🌿#2 Felco F-2 068780 Classic Manual: https://amzn.to/2oybGjA
🌿#3 Gonicc 8" Professional Sharp Bypass: https://amzn.to/2naUMr0
🌿#4 Power Drive Ratchet Pruning Shear from Gardenite: https://amzn.to/2nobP8Y
🌿#5 VIVOSUN 6.5 Inch Gardening Hand: https://amzn.to/2oMwcgk
🌿#6 Gonicc 8" Professional SK-5 Steel: https://amzn.to/2oSCb3p
If you want a strong, sturdy pair of shears that ergonomically fits in your hand, then this review is for you.
In this video, we have narrow down the many options available, with our list of the 6 top-rated best pruning shears on the market today.
We have analyzed 3526 customer reviews and looked at 210 products to give you this top 6 video review.
These pruning tools are great for
#1 Fiskars Pruning Shears - 91095935J
- Easy-Open & Lock
- Sharp Blade
- Low-Friction Coating
- Max 5/8" Diameter
- Lifetime Warranty
- The Fiskars Steel Bypass Pruning Shears are very affordably priced and sharp. The precision-ground steel blade and the lifetime warranty are a big plus for these. On the negative side, these are not for small hands. And if you are cutting branches more then 5/8″ in diameter, you might need something with more leverage. You can find a link to them below in the description.
#2 068780 - Felco F-2 Classic Manual Hand Pruner
- Anvil Blade
- Shock Absorber
- Strong Blades
- Lightweight Metal Handle
- Hardened Steel Blates
- Lifetime Warranty
- Best Tree Pruner
- The Felco F-2 cut diameter will allow you to cut thicker branches. They are ideal for larger hands. We really like the build quality and the sturdiness of these. They are sharp, and the Lifetime warranty from Falco is a big plus. On the downside, the quality of these makes them the most expensive ones in this review.
#3 FBA_GPPS-1002, Gonicc 8" Professional Sharp Bypass
- Carbon Steel Blade
- Lightweight & Comfortable
- Max 3/4" Diameter
- We like the Gonicc for its lightweight, the ergonomic non-slip handles, and the sharp, carbon steel blades. On the negative side, maximum cutting capacity is only ¾”, and the lock occasionally gets in the way of the palm while pruning.
#4 GT-3142, Power Drive Ratchet Pruning Shear from Gardenite
- Easy Cutting
- 5 Times The Power
- Ultra-Strong Blades
- Teflon Coated
- Power Drive Ratchet Pruning Shears from Gardenite, are ideal if you are suffering from carpal tunnel or arthritic hands, or have small hands. The ratcheting action is also great for cutting thick shrubbery. We like the rugged design and the Teflon-coated blades. But you might find them a bit more complicated to use than other garden scissors, and that they take a little getting used to.
#5 VIVOSUN 6.5 Inch Gardening Hand
- Comfort Grip Handles
- Precision-Sharpened Blades
- The VIVOSUN 6.5 Inch Gardening Hand Pruning Shears are great if you need to do some fine precision trimming. They are super sharp, have comfort grip handles, and they are extremely inexpensive. But these are only suitable for light cutting tasks.
#6 FBA_GPPS-1001, Gonicc 8" Professional SK-5 Steel
- Chromium-Plating Blade
- Long-Lasting Blades
- Pulley Design
- Effortless Cutting
- Only 185g
- The 8" Steel Blade Pruning Shears from Gonicc, are perfect for women and people with small hands. We like the sharp carbon steel blade and anvil design. A big plus is the Lifetime warranty and highly-rated customer service from Gonicc. On the negative side, the locking mechanism on them can become loose over time, and the cushioned grip is only on the top handle.
Garden Life is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC
Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to
provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising
and linking to Amazon.com