Ben Hogan's Grip - Everything you need to know about Ben Hogan's grip and how to grip the golf club like Ben Hogan. Ben Hogan had a very unique golf grip that he designed to prevent himself from hooking the golf ball - his nemesis golf shot. He designed a golf grip that would allow the clubface the stay open longer and also help him to hit the golf ball with the wrath of God every single time he swung.
In this episode we will be looking Ben Hogan's golf grip from 3 different angles:
1. How Ben Hogan gripped the golf club
2. The Pros and Cons of using Ben Hogan's golf grip
3. Important disclaimers about using Ben Hogan's golf grip
#BenHogan #Golf #GolfGrip
Access Tom's ULTIMATE Golf Swing Training Program and Instructional Library - https://saguto.golf/p/golf-swing-simplified-tom-saguto-pga
Join the Crispy KFC Club to access bonus SagutoGolf content and extra perks:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC62Ygv4OmSNZBFkL6A7KDQg/join
STUFF I USE/WEAR (Discounts on select items below for viewers)
1. V1 Golf App (for analyzing my swing and my students' swings) - https://v1sports.com/get/v1-golf-app/tom-saguto
2. Upglove Golf Gloves - https://upglove.com/sagutogolf
3. Athalonz Golf Shoes - $20 OFF using this link: https://bit.ly/3mZsFEb
4. Real Feel 3'x5' Golf Mat (the BEST, most realistic, golf practice mat out there) - use code SAGUTOGOLF for 10% OFF your order - https://www.realfeelgolfmats.com/product/country-club-elite-real-feel-golf-mat/?attribute_mat-size=3+x+5+CCE+Mat
MY "DIY" GOLF NET based on this video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-p11qs4E2T0
SUBSCRIBE LINK: http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=SagutoGolf
I am Tom Saguto, PGA Member and founder of SagutoGolf. Thank you for visiting my instructional page where you can find how to get on the fast track to improving your golfing abilities. Whether you are a seasoned golfing veteran looking for a quick swing tune-up after an on-course emergency, or a beginner just looking to get the most out of your golfing experience, I am here to help you achieve your golfing goals.
My mission as your swing doctor is simple, to help you maximize your enjoyment in game of golf. Because, let’s face it, golf is a hard game.
My philosophy is wholly based on the student having a fun, meaningful experience in a frustrating and complicated game where potential lifelong golfers either quit because it is too difficult or that they experience some form of swing-related pain or discomfort. I mitigate these problems by focusing entirely on the student’s needs and goals while teaching a golf swing method that ultimately takes stress off of the common pain areas of the swing.
Tom Saguto's personal website: www.sagutogolf.com