I’m back in the Philippines and it feels so good. If you are planning to travel to the Philippines during this period this is what you need:
Check-in from Port of Departure for Filipinos traveling to Cebu.
Upon check-in, Airlines to remind passengers of the following:
- Must complete the online form prior to departure
- A hotel booking confirmation is required (choose from the "Accredited Hotel" list)
Arrival Flow in Cebu:
- Mandatory swab tests shall be performed upon arrival in Cebu
- For Non-OFW’s, testing fee and hotel accommodations shall be shouldered by the passengers
- COVID19 RT-PCR Test of P4,100.00 for non-OFWs/Seafarers
1. Upon arrival, proceed to the Bureau of Quarantine and present your online barcode at the verification table.
2. Proceed to Immigration for clearance
3. Proceed to the following counters for OFW: OWWA counter
For non-OFWs and/or foreign nationals: Cashier counter (PHP and Visa card are accepted. For other currencies, proceed to the foreign exchange counter at the arrivals area.)
4. Proceed to the area for swab testing
5. Claim your baggage at the assigned reclaim belt
6. Proceed to DOT area for registration
7. Proceed to Customs for clearance
8. Proceed to your designated vehicle for hotel drop-off
9. Wait at the Hotel for an e-mail of your swab test result from BOQ to be released after 24-48 hours.
If the PCR test result is negative, the LGU may bring the passenger to his/her residence in Cebu or they may be allowed to go home through their private vehicle. If passenger is not based in Cebu, he/she may take his/her onward flight.
If PCR test result is positive, the passenger must comply with mandated health, safety, and treatment protocols of the Department of Health and Bureau of Quarantine
IMPORTANT: If you are originating from the listed countries under the travel restrictions imposed by the Philippine government from December 30, 2020 to January 31, 2021, you are required to undergo a 14-day mandatory quarantine, or stay until a negative test result of another RT-PCR Test on the 5th day is released. OFWs will be accommodated for free at a government-designated stringent quarantine facility. Non-OFWs and eligible non-Filipinos will be assigned a quarantine facility designated by the Philippine government, subject to availability of accommodation.
*Constantly check the rules cause they change often!
Camera: GoPro Hero 7 Black
Edited on: Sony Vegas
Music from EPIDEMIC SOUND: https://bit.ly/39buNU2
for business inquires: firstname.lastname@example.org
How this 2021 is going so far:
2000 subscribers - January 4
5000 subscribers - January 20
6000 subscribers - January 26
#TravelingToThePhilippines #GoingToThePhilippinesRequirements #TravelSafety