Indian authorities said on Tuesday they found traces of lead and nickel particles in blood samples after hundreds of people were hospitalized from an unknown illness in the southern state of Andhra Pradesh. One scientist who collected samples says they are suspecting that it could be metal or pesticide toxicity from poisonous organochlorine substances, which are commonly used in pesticides or mosquito control.
Teams of doctors are investigating the death of one person and the hospitalization of more than 400 people in the past few days. The unknown illness infected more than 300 children, with most of them suffering from dizziness, fainting spells, headache and vomiting. They were tested negative for COVID-19.
For more info, please go to https://globalnews.ca/news/7505920/india-unidentified-illness-andhra-pradesh/
Subscribe to Global News Channel HERE: http://bit.ly/20fcXDc
Like Global News on Facebook HERE: http://bit.ly/255GMJQ
Follow Global News on Twitter HERE: http://bit.ly/1Toz8mt
Follow Global News on Instagram HERE: https://bit.ly/2QZaZIB