The prepositions of time AT, ON and IN in English.
We look at when to use these prepositions of time and have included many examples sentences.
The following uses are explained:
- AT with Specific Time (hours) and Holiday Periods
- ON with Days and Dates
- IN with Months, Years, Decades, Centuries, Seasons and for Future time.
- AT, ON and IN with parts of the day or when there is a day + part of the day.
- The difference between AT the weekend and ON the weekend.
- The reason why we don't say "at this" moment.
- What to use before the words Last, Next, This and Every.
We have included summary charts of the uses of AT, ON and IN.
We now have a version of this video as a PowerPoint Presentation for ESL/ELL teachers that don't have access to YouTube in their classroom. Note: It is without audio.
You can find this Teacher Resource here: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Prepositions-of-Time-AT-ON-IN-PowerPoint-Presentation-3027672
We also have ESL TASK CARDS to practice AT, ON, IN here: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/ESL-Task-Cards-Prepositions-of-TIME-AT-ON-IN-3114552
I created exercises to practice AT, ON, and IN in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgBZQy8u548
I hope you find this video useful. Share it with others if you do.
#Prepositions #PrepositionsOfTime #AtOnIn
Las preposiciones de tiempo AT ON IN en inglés.
NOTE: Our English lessons and English language resources are for people over the age of 13.
Do you like WOODWARD ENGLISH and want to learn more and improve your English? Here are the next steps:
1) SUBSCRIBE to the WOODWARD ENGLISH channel so you know when I create new videos to help you improve your English.
Make sure you click the notifications bell so you know immediately when I upload a new English lesson.
2) JOIN Woodward English on YouTube
- Exclusive videos only for members (including bloopers and behind the scenes).
- Exclusive members only posts in our YT community tab.
- Loyalty badges next to your name in comments and live chat
- Custom emoji to use in live chat
- I’m more likely to create videos that are recommended by members
Join here: https://www.youtube.com/user/WoodwardEnglish/join
3) See our FREE ENGLISH LESSONS and language learning articles:
4) ENGLISH TEACHER RESOURCES
English Language Resources for Teachers and Parents. (Ideal for ESOL / ESL / ELL students or homeschool)
Each purchase helps me to continue creating more free English language resources on YouTube and the Woodward English websites.
5) LET'S CONNECT!
Have an awesome day!
- Rob Woodward