Go check out AMAZING clothes! http://bit.ly/Suitsupply-MENfluential
Thank you Suitsupply for FINALLY sponsoring a video... I Love You.
1st Suitsupply Video: https://youtu.be/AjKo4QZf7NY
BEST Sunglasses: ENEMY https://enemy.com
Best Hair Product in The UNIVERSE! http://peteandpedro.com
Use Code: ALPHA10X for 10% OFF Your Order!
Hair Product & Grooming Advice: https://peteandpedro.com/pages/advice
Best Skin Care In The UNIVERSE! https://tiege.com/alpham
All promotion and advertising inquiries: Terry@MENfluential.com
Alpha M. App: http://www.alphamapp.com/
All Things ALPHA M. https://www.alpham.com
ENEMY Eyewear: https://enemy.com
Pete & Pedro: https://www.peteandpedro.com
MENfluential Media: https://www.menfluential.com
MENfluential Conference: https://menfluentialconference.com/
Tiege Hanley: https://tiege.com/alpham
There’s nothing better than wearing an incredible suit that’s tailored and makes you feel sexy. In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM, AaronMarino, Pete & Pedro , Ollie, and ENEMY — with the help of Suit Supply — is going over the biggest mistakes most guys make in regard their suits.
Top 5 Suit Mistakes + Fixes
1. Wearing the wrong size suit — shop at a place like Suit Supply who are trained to fit you properly in your new suit. They understand how your suit should fit you. Also size down which will require less tailoring.
2. Not getting your suit tailored properly — a common area neglected is the pants. They simply can’t be hemmed because proportions are not proper. Alterations have made a huge difference for Alpha — and he’s learned all about this since he’s been going to Suit Supply.
3. Not matching properly — you need to coordinate colors and patterns. Your outfit should never be louder than your personality — pick two or three colors then tone it down.
4. Not removing the sleeve and vent stitching — the front pocket stitch will also need to be removed for a pocket square. You can also remove the pocket stitches.
5. Getting ripped off! — Suit Supply made Alpha realize he had been getting screwed before finding them. The quality, details, and fabric are next level. The price of Suit Supply is also unmatched. You should not spend thousands as you’re just paying for the mark-up. Suit Supply spoils it’s customers — not only they have suits but they also have premium clothing. They will spoil you.
*BONUS TIP — a suit mistake men make is that they don’t wear their suits enough — wear them more! Try experimenting and stepping outside of the box. Dress it down like Alpha with a polo, tee shirt, slip-ons, and pocket square. Use your suit — break it up and have fun!